|The Pothead Diaries Policies
1. All Domestic orders are processed, packaged and shipped within 2 - 3 business weeks. You will receive an email with your delivery confirmation number when the package has been sent.
2. All International orders will be processed and packed within 2 - 3 weeks and shipped within 5 - 7 days via USPS Air or DHL.
3. All orders are shipped F.O.B with Delivery Confirmation included. If there is any problem with delivery, please email us at email@example.com within 48 hrs of receipt and allow 48 hrs for follow-up.
4. The Pothead Diaries cannot be held responsible for lost packages shown as "delivered" as per this confirmation number.
5. Out of stock items will be cancelled and omitted from the shipment. Shipping charges and taxes will be recalculated and you will receive an invoice reflecting the adjusted charges.
6. For questions regarding orders already placed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number. You will receive a response within one business day.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MC, PayPal).
1. All domestic shipping is through UPS Ground, and foreign shipping through USPS or DHL guaranteed delivery. Please email email@example.com for expedited shipping arrangements.
2. Domestic: Most regular orders shipped to US addresses are sent via UPS with Delivery Confirmation and are charged the exact actual shipping costs plus a small packaging fee.
3. International: All shipping charges will be calculated and added after each order is placed. Any International orders which exceed $150 will not incur extra shipping charges. For orders under $150, the customer will be billed for shipping.
FYI, a t-shirt is typically 5.5 ounces. Sweatshirts are about 10 ounces.
1. Except on sale items, for which all sales are final, an item may be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of ship date (with pre-approval). Any original tags must be intact and still attached to the garment. If the item does not fit, it can be exchanged for the proper size.
2. Returned items must be in ORIGINAL condition (with tags/unworn/unwashed). YOU MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES. If merchandise returned is deemed unacceptable for return, it will be shipped back to you at your expense. We do not refund shipping and handling charges or pay for return shipments.
3. In a situation where there is a defect in your item, contact us immediately by e-mail within 48 hours and we will work with you to exchange the item or issue a refund.
Once your return has been received, please allow 7-10 business days to process. Refunds will be issued by check, or credited to your credit card. Credit will be issued within 15 business days after receipt of the returned merchandise total and any taxes charged. A confirmation email will be sent to the address listed on your account once the refund has been issued.
1. To obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number before shipping your product, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reason for the return. Please include the following in your email: name, invoice/order number, product being returned, and the reason for return request.
2. NO returns of any type will be accepted without a valid RA number. RA numbers are valid for 10 business days.
3. Pack and seal returned merchandise in the original or equivalent packaging with a note inside containing you RA number, invoice/order number, contact phone number and your shipping address. Send the package prepaid to The Pothead Diaries, 111-55 77th Avenue, Suite 4E, Forest Hills NY 11375.
4. Your RA number must also appear clearly on the outside of the return shipment.
5. Returns must be 100% complete, in ORIGINAL and RESALEABLE condition, with all original tags. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements. Any unwanted items returned are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
6. The Pothead Diaries cannot accept responsibility for packages we do not ship. For this reason, we recommend you insure your package. Insuring your package will provide you with recourse should it get lost in transit to us. Always obtain a tracking number. The Pothead Diaries will not accept COD (cash/check on delivery).
1. The Pothead Diaries uses USPS or DHL for International shipping.
2. Packages will usually arrive within 2-3 weeks (*as customs can legally hold packages as long as they feel necessary, please allow up to 8 weeks (rare occasion) for delivery).
3. The Pothead Diaries cannot be held responsible for any lost international packages.
TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE
By viewing the The Pothead Diaries website, or referred to as "atticny.com" the user is deemed to consent to all terms and conditions set out below. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, you should contact the webmaster. The Pothead Diaries ("the Company") reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these items. By browsing the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you visit the site. The content available through the website is the sole property of The Pothead Diaries and its contributors and is protected by patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) or download material onto disc (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network) for personal non-commercial use only. The Pothead Diaries shall retain the copyright in such material or where the material has been licensed to the Company. No information, regardless of its form, including, without limitation, texts, drawings, pictures, photographs, music or motion pictures, that is on or accessible through the The Pothead Diaries website (collectively, the "Works") shall be otherwise reproduced, downloaded, distributed, displayed, modified, altered or changed in whole or in part without prior written consent of The Pothead Diaries.
You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the website.
You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the website.
Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the website for any commercial purpose is prohibited. Privacy Protection and Use of Submitted Information
The Pothead Diaries is committed to protecting your personal privacy and preventing any loss, alteration and/or inappropriate use of submitted information. Information submitted and collected by The Pothead Diaries is used to improve The Pothead Diaries website and to enable us to inform you of news and events if requested.
Submitted information will not, on any account, be sold, forwarded or revealed to any third party, except as may be required by applicable law, regulation or legal process.
If any problem arises, if you wish to stop receiving mail from The Pothead Diaries or you would like to confirm or amend your submitted information, please contact email@example.com
The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. The Pothead Diaries has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained this website. The Company will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the website or from any unauthorized access or alteration to the website (by a third party).
The Pothead Diaries accepts no responsibility for loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its website.
The Pothead Diaries website may include links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. The Pothead Diaries accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
These terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to The Pothead Diaries.
The Pothead Diaries reserves the rights at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the website. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
The failure by The Pothead Diaries to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE POTHEAD DIARIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE POTHEAD DIARIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SERVICES.
CHOICE OF LAW
These terms and conditions, including the validity, construction and performance thereof, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States of America, excluding its conflict of law principles, statutes or laws. In the event of a dispute, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of any State or Federal Court sitting in the State of New Jersey, and irrevocably accepts for itself and in respect of its property, generally and unconditionally, the jurisdiction of such courts.